Friday, July 15, 2011

Queer Theory

Constructs of reality. The limitations of language. Dogma and institutions of love.

Does heterosexual monogamy leave room for the healing power of touch? Who can I ask and trust to help me? I can't afford a doctor, massage therapist, or another broken heart.

Don't leave me all alone. My bare feet like to feel the bare earth. My body likes to feel embraced by love. This body has been abused. And it wants to know that not all touch is abuse. Not all touch is monogamous love.

Intimacy. What does it mean? I do not want to be a caged bird. Yet I've seemed to kill two birds with one stone for fear of being alone. And fear of commitment.

But I'm rising above. A newer consciousness is introducing discernment. Step outside the ego and learn. Create. Envision. See.

Imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment